SALESFORCE IMPLEMENTATION CONSULTANT – PSA
SALESFORCE IMPLEMENTATION CONSULTANT – PROFESSIONAL SERVICES AUTOMATION
Region: Netherlands, and across Europe for projects (approx. 2 to 4 visits a month)
Cloudteam Company is currently searching for an experienced, energetic implementation consultant with strong project, communication skills and knowledge of cloud ERP solutions. The consultant will be responsible for implementing FinancialForce Professional Services Automation at customer’s sites. Occasionally travelling within the region will be part of the job. A background in professional services automation will definitely help, including experience with ERP applications and conducting business process reviews.
ABOUT FINANCIALFORCE and CLOUDTEAM
FinancialForce is the leading cloud ERP for the new services economy and native to the Salesforce platform. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Francisco, FinancialForce is backed by Salesforce Ventures, Technology Crossover Ventures, Advent International, and UNIT4. For more information, visit www.financialforce.com.
Cloudteam Company was founded in 2014 as the first official European implementation partner for FinancialForce and elected as EMEA partner of the year 2020. We have grown to a team of 30 consultants and are rapidly expanding. Our ambition is to become the largest FinancialForce implementation partner in Europe, fully specialised in the modules HR, PSA, SCM and Accounting. We have offices in the UK, Netherlands, Belarus, Pakistan and India. Our headquarter is located in Breda, the Netherlands.
- Participate in creating value driven business cases.
- Contribute to statements of work, work breakdown structures and/or level of effort and staff plans.
- Present and demonstrate solutions to customers.
- Influence customer leadership in acceptance of company’s solutions and services.
- In-depth knowledge of solution activation methodologies and best practices.
- Lead solution design aspects of engagement(s).
- Craft and articulate strategic solutions.
- Build and maintain a network and up-to-date specific industry or product knowledge.
- Manage project budgets, timelines and resources on medium to complex projects.
- Work closely with customers from a technical and commercial standpoint and be able to deal with customer issues.
- Drive detailed discovery sessions.
- 2-5 years’ experience in mid-market or enterprise HR system implementations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong HR knowledge and working knowledge of processes, laws, reporting, etc.
- Ability to work in fast changing team environment
- Ideally having knowledge of the Salesforce.com Platform and/or Cloud ERP applications
WHAT WE OFFER
- A premium salary
- Competitive additional benefits
- Maximum freedom to operate
- Career development following your pace, capabilities and ambition
- Possibility to travel
- Company Car
- Mobile phone
- A great, international team to work with
Cloudteam Company is a FinancialForce & Salesforce implementation specialist, as well as independent software vendor, fully focussed on cloud ERP solutions to assist companies in their digital transformation journey.