SALESFORCE LEAD ARCHITECT
SALESFORCE LEAD ARCHITECT
Region: Netherlands, and across Europe for projects (approx. 2 to 4 visits a month)
Cloudteam Company is currently searching for an experienced, energetic lead consultant with strong accounting, communication skills and knowledge of financial applications. The consultant will be responsible for a team of consultants to implement and train FinancialForce Accounting at customer’s sites. Occasionally travelling within the region will be part of the job. A background in finance / accounting is required, including experience with accounting applications and conducting business process reviews.
ABOUT FINANCIALFORCE and CLOUDTEAM
FinancialForce is the leading cloud ERP for the new services economy and native to the Salesforce platform. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Francisco, FinancialForce is backed by Salesforce Ventures, Technology Crossover Ventures, Advent International, and UNIT4. For more information, visit www.financialforce.com.
Cloudteam Company was founded in 2014 as the first official European implementation partner for FinancialForce and elected as EMEA partner of the year 2020. We have grown to a team of 30 consultants and are rapidly expanding. Our ambition is to become the largest FinancialForce implementation partner in Europe, fully specialised in the modules HR, PSA, SCM and Accounting. We have offices in the UK, Netherlands, Belarus, Pakistan and India. Our headquarter is located in Breda, the Netherlands.
- Perform (remote) implementations of Salesforce | FinancialForce modules together with your team of consultants. Projects are composed of Business Process Redesign sessions followed by the implementation, configuration, training, reports set up, (possible) data migration and general support.
- Directs work of project team members by assigning duties, setting deadlines, monitoring progress and performing applicable follow-up
- Participating in pre-sales engagements with clients to ascertain business requirements and recommend best practice solutions based on client needs
- Effectively prepare Business Process, Process Flow Analysis, Requirements Definition, Configuration Workbook, Data Models, Detailed Functional Design, Executive Summaries and Project Plans
- Carry out complex SFDC APEX, Visual Force development and testing
- Owning the overall design of the technical application by mapping business requirements to system/technical requirements
- Analyses/identifies areas of risk and develops plans to mitigate
- Working collaboratively with the Implementation Consultants and development team in delivering successful Salesforce & FinancialForce projects.
- Minimum BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent technical experience
- 10 years in Salesforce and 3-5 years of Senior Developer/Architect experience in a related area
- Strong experience with Salesforce.com, Apex and VisualForce and AppExchange and Salesforce integrations. REST API and Metadata API knowledge.
- Working knowledge of all aspects of the software development lifecycle / continuous delivery.
- Understanding of JSON, XML, knowledge of REST Web Services
- Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to take a leadership role when necessary
- Ability to work in fast changing, team environment
The following skills would be a huge plus:
- Certified in Salesforce.com Certifications (Technical-,System end/or Application Architect).
- Experience in Agile/Scrum, Unit testing/Test automation, Continuous integration.
- Any experience with client side frameworks is a plus. AngularJs is preferable
WHAT WE OFFER
- A premium salary
- Competitive additional benefits
- Potentially become a partner at Cloudteam
- Maximum freedom to operate
- Career development following your pace, capabilities and ambition
- A great, international team to work with
- Possibility to travel
- Company car
- Mobile phone
Cloudteam Company is a FinancialForce & Salesforce implementation specialist, as well as independent software vendor, fully focussed on cloud ERP solutions to assist companies in their digital transformation journey.